Commercial Auto Insurance
Having quality commercial auto insurance to protect your business assets is essential. We offer top industry insurance plans to contractors and commercial service companies whether full-line or individual company vehicles and or fleets.
Personal Auto Insurance
Our agents shop around for customized auto policies that fit your particular situation. We provide you with hands-on service and excellent prices leaving you with more money in your wallet.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company that protects you against financial loss in the event of an accident or theft. In exchange for your paying a premium, the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as outlined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you’re financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year.
Why do you need auto insurance? The primary reason car insurance is required is because of your liability, i.e., responsibility, for any damage you cause. Although you may carry optional comprehensive and collision coverage to cover your vehicle, the coverages required by most states’ laws are bodily injury and property damage insurance.
Questions to ask your agent.
We are advocates for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What’s the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Having partnered up with various insurance companies puts us at advantage to provide you with an insurance quote that suits your needs. Auto insurance quotes in Kansas can be done online, walk-ins or by calling and speaking to one of our agents at 855.937.5395 between the hours of 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Mon – Fri.
Any submissions or payments made via this website do not constitute a binding agreement to your policy or coverages. Changes and payments to policies are not effective or binding until you, or any party involved, receive official notice from either your insurance agent, or your insurance company. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.